Documentary Conceived Spiritually With Purpose

It was on April 4/2/2012 ChroniclesIEntrepreneur was conceived in my spirit. Years after my mother was called to glory the pain was overwhelming and still increasing. I was losing ground rapidly.
Self-motivation was flat-lining like I’ve never experienced, and perceived my hardest entrepreneurial & personal falls in life nearing. Glory to God for favoring holy spirit to comfort me with purpose and assurances for mission ahead. I wasn’t afraid and welcomed His holy gift, placing visions and instructions within my spirit, which I clearly understood and accepted.
In preparation for the journey to come, I ended offering regular One Year Packaged Video Marketing Projects, replacing with six months, 3 months and then ending offering contracts. All commitments were completed on schedule and despite pain, I showed happiness as mom taught me.
I recall in 2013 being so low and growing more despair within myself each day, which began reflecting in my sales presentations. Nonetheless, it was necessary to refuse client one year contract reorder requests, as I perceived the spirit was summoning me to the ocean in Florida, and remained committed to God's mission ahead.


Portfolio’s:

Top  |  Home  |  About


Share on Google Plus

About Kenneth FILMS

KennethFILMS Video Blog Magazine a producer of original social video content for digital marketing, and is creator of empowering ChroniclesIEntrepreneur vlog series, and founder of the Esther Leotta Foundation gifter to small non-profits.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment